Monday, July 15, 2013

Father's Day 2013


I'm very blessed to be married to the World's Best Dad.  I try to make Father's Day special for him each year.  We were fortunate to have my in-laws come visit for Father's Day this year.  But, since I was a month shy of my due date I kept it super, super simple. 



I made photo strip bookmarks for our fathers. 

 
For my husband I printed this little fill in the blank book from Eighten25 and had the kids fill in the pages.  I wanted to add a few pages of my own and they were kind enough to email me which fonts they used so I added a few extras as well.  I love the answers and drawings the kids came up with.






For dinner we grilled burgers and I bought a case of Dad's assorted sodas from World Market


We had no table décor, nothing fancy but we enjoyed a yummy dinner with family and everyone enjoyed themselves.


Later in the evening we roasted s'mores in the fire pit.  I bought a variety of yummy chocolates to put on them.  We liked them all but the Ghirardelli Mint.  It was too strong for a s'more.  My fav is a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup S'more.  Yum!





Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. Filmywap is a torrent website uploads the pirated versions of Bollywood, Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot For Sharing This Information Knowledge Thanks Angie

    OInline Paise Kaise Kamaye

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great post... i always come for read your post because of your content. keep posting
    easy tips to earn money with tiktok

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://earnersweb.com/
    for your music download

    ReplyDelete
  6. HP printers, as an incredible asset for compelling and dependable printing with directed accuracy, have become a fundamental necessity of our own just as expert life. Get your hands on the best HP printer on the lookout and set up the gadget followed by a bunch of rules by means of Try to use legitimate certifications to stay away from error however much as could be expected. 123.hp.com/setup The 123 hp com setup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this with so much of detailed information, its much more to learn from your article. Keep sharing such good stuff. myadornment Adornment is a personal and tailored jewellery shopping experience for consumers, allowing the exploration of a range of affordable but luxurious brands all within one e-commerce marketplace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! Super cool and very inspiring. Thanks for the collection! medicine ordering app development

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice article. Thanks forgiven.I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read our disclosure for more info.

    please check Also.

    Swag Captions
    /
    Fishing Captions
    /
    Sunday Captions

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was really awesome and happy to hear about your father's day celebration memories. Celebrate every moment and make wonderful memories - that was a great policy. Keep on sharing your happy moments with us.
    SEO agency in Dubai | Website design Dubai company

    ReplyDelete