Thursday, April 19, 2012

Road Trip: Bloggy Bootcamp in St. Louis


I'm excited to head off to Bloggy Bootcamp this weekend in St. Louis!  I'm meeting up with my super creative friend, "Think" from the 2CleverBlog and I'm hoping we won't disturb the speakers while we're catching up. 

Laurie Turk of Tip Junkie is one of the speakers and I can't wait to meet her.  Hopefully I'll learn a few new things to implement here!

My family is going with me for the weekend and we're excited to do a few fun things in St. Louis like:
I wandered around Central West End last summer and visited the Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis.  Gorgeous! 

What other things should I hit while I'm in St. Louis? Anything I shouldn't miss? I'd love suggestions. 

I'm off to pack and finish some final touches on my business cards. 

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Hmm... You seem to have most of the big ones covered. I would say Ted Drewes for some yummy frozen custard, Grant's Farm (if it's not raining), and if you like free, AB Brewery Tour ( there's free pretzels and beer at the end. See you on Saturday at BB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The St. Louis Sciece Center is a great place, it's free, you only pay to park unless you can find on street parking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily's right. You need to head to Ted Drewes! If you can sample some toasted ravioli, you'll be glad. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did find toasted ravioli last time up on The Hill. It was delicious! Thanks for all of the suggestions!

      Delete
    2. We did find toasted ravioli last time up on The Hill. It was delicious! Thanks for all of the suggestions!

      Delete
  4. Hey, Amy! Very nice to meet you Saturday! I'm now on overload, of course :D Now following you!

    Hope you have a great week!
    Erika @ Southern Belle as an Army Wife

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm bummed we didn't get to say hi. I hope you had a good time in town.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog looking for missionary package ideas. You have so many cute fun ideas! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What sets rigid boxes apart is their exceptional customizability. They can be tailored to fit specific product dimensions , feature various closure mechanisms (such as magnetic closures or ribbon ties), and can be adorned with high-quality printing, embossing, or debossing to showcase brand logos, artwork, or messaging

    ReplyDelete